Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 7 March 2018

Stay Quirky Nail Polish Black Magic -1107 Occult Swtach & Review

2 coats over black + top coat in sunlight

So today I'll be reviewing shade 1107 Occult from Stay Quirky's Black Magic range. This is my fourth review from this range. I'm sorry for the huge delay in posting this review, I've been insanely busy at work. Anyway, I've also worn and tested the fifth shade I purchased from this range, so the next blog post should be up pretty soon. Meanwhile you links to all previous reviews from this range can be found here.



2 coats over black + top coat in artificial light


Shade
So this polish shifts from a predominantly blackened purple to a chartreuse green with taupe/copper at extreme angles. Unfortunately I couldn't catch a pic of the copper shift, as it's visible only in dim light. The shift in this polish isn't as strong as it was in 'Book of Shadows', but it's visible nonetheless.
 
I must mention that this isn't my kind of colour, therefore I wasn't wowed by this polish as I was with some of the others from this range. I however do like how this looks in sunlight. But this is just my personal preference and in no way reflects poorly on the polish.


2 coats over black + top coat in artificial light


Formula & Application
If you've read any of my previous reviews from this range, it feels so repetitive to say and read the same thing over and over again. So in short sheer formula, has to be applied over black.

2 coats over black + top coat in sunlight


Longevity
So this polish lasts fairly well. I wore it for 4 days with no chips or tip wear. Took it off then because it wasn't my kind of shade.



2 coats over black + top coat in sunlight


Final Thoughts
This is a decent polish from this range and is indeed multichrome unlike some of the others I've reviewed. So if you like this shade, I say go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment