Pages

Search This Blog

Sunday 11 November 2018

Wet n Wild Wild Shine Nail Color - Burgundy Frost Swatch & Review



2 coats + top coat in artificial light


I'm really liking Wet N' Wild polishes. I picked up their black one and it's true. It is a solid one coater. Anyway, Burgundy frost is surprisingly brick red! However I'm not a huge fan of their bottle design which causes some serious application issues. The bottle holds 12.3ml of polish.

 

Shade 

So this is a dark, burnt red with a ton of gold shimmer. The shimmer doesn't really show up on the nail, but gives the polish a gorgeous depth. I find the shade looks a tad darker on the bottle than it does on the nails.




2 coats + top coat in artificial light


Application

This polish is runny, but not too bad. It is fully opaque in two coats, but if you apply thin coats, then you may need three depending on how white your nails are. 

 

I must mention that I'm not a huge fan of the bottle. The oddle shaped cap makes it difficult to get a good grip for precise application and the stem on the brush is insanely long, and that's hard to work with as well. Another issue which I've faced with both my wet n wild polishes is that the black cap comes off the brush head pretty easily and then you've to really twist is back on really tight to get the brush back in to the cap to get it out of the bottle. 


check out that gold shimmer!!

Longevity

This polish has a very average wear time and I can see tip wear by day 2 or 3. Doesn't score too well in this regard.


Final Thoughts

It's a good shade and decent quality considering it's dirt cheap, you can get it for Rs.100 or so when it's on sale at Nykaa.



No comments:

Post a Comment