Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 27 December 2017

Stay Quirky Nail Polish - Black Raven Claw 45 Swatch & Review



Stay Quirky Nail Polish Black Raven Claw 45 Swatch & Review
3 coats + top coat in artificial light
So you see that a polish is named BLACK raven claw, the bottle in the picture shows it to be a BLACK polish, what colour do you think it's gonna be in person? Black? No!! It's gonna be purple 😒😑.



The bottle holds 6ml of product. I apologize for the shoddy application, but I was so disappointed with this shade, I almost didn't want to review it. .

Stay Quirky Nail Polish Black Raven Claw 45 Swatch & Review
3 coats + top coat in artificial light




Shade
I'm not a fan of this shade. In spite of my love for purples, this particular colour looks very weird on my nails. As I've mentioned previously, it is a blackened purple with a tiny amount of very minute shimmer. The shimmer doesn't really show up in person. I suppose it will be a matter of personal preference if you like this colour or not.


Stay Quirky Nail Polish Black Raven Claw 45 Swatch & Review
3 coats + top coat in artificial light

Formula & Application
This polish is insanely sheer. You need three medium coats to get full opacity. Considering the tiny size of the bottle, you'll run out of this polish pretty soon if you have long nails like me. It does tend to apply a bit patch, so make sure to apply your coats carefully for an even finish.

Another issue is the drying time with this polish, I don't know why but it takes ages to dry. Even with a quick dry top coat on top, I had to be very careful with my hands as the polish was tacky for quite a while.

Longevity
No points for this polish in this department. You can see tip wear on my index and middle fingernails. This was on day 2. So no matter how well you apply your polish, it will chip very quickly.



Final Thoughts
It takes ages to dry, it's very sheer, it chips easily and the colour is horrid, so my final thoughts about this polish aren't good at all! Would I recommend it to you? Hell no! This polish is going straight to my trash can.

No comments:

Post a Comment