Pages

Search This Blog

Saturday 14 October 2017

Elite Models Professional Fancy Nail Files Review




If you live in India, you know you don't have many options when it comes to nail files. You pretty much only get metal nail files or those cheap 'glass' nail files off Amazon, which honestly are an abomination or rough emery boards that are horrid for your natural nail.



So when I came across these nail files, I thought I'd give them a shot. So this variant of Elite Models Professional Fancy Nail Files files come with a 240/320 grit and the pack contains 2 emery boards.


The top of the files was coming off in the packaging

Application
These files are great for retaining the nail shape or finishing up after a vigorous session of filing (with another nail file, of course) :D. The file is very gentle on the nail and you won't be able to take off too much nail length at once. They are however great for those last couple of filing strokes to really seal off the edge of the nail.

I also use these files to touch up the shape of my nails in between manicures.

I gave the green one to my mother who has very weak nails that peel and break all the time.  So far, she's happy with hers.


See how the top has weird creases

Build Quality
I don't think these are the best files out there. As you can see, the tops of the files were already flaking in the pack and one of the files was sort of bent with a weird crease in between. So I wouldn't say they are quality nail files.




Longevity
So I've had these files for about three months now. Honestly wasn't expecting the grit to last this long, but as I said, I use this only for touch ups.

Overall Thoughts
Is this file a must have? Honestly, no. You will absolutely have to supplement this with another nail file. But if you have weak nails that are prone to breaking or peeling, I would recommend giving this file a go, purely because it is very gentle on the nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment