Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday 13 September 2017

China Glaze - Just Be Claws Swatch & Review




China Glaze just be claws nail Polish
2 coats over black, with top coat


China Glaze Just Be Claws is a gorgeous red with micro shimmer. On the nails, the polish gives off a beautiful metallic finish, almost like a Christmas theme wrapping paper. Not surprising, as this is a polish from their 2013 Christmas collection. You can still find this polish on websites online and I was so glad I bought this shade.




Formula
The formula for this polish is absolutely amazing. It's just the right consistency, neither too thick nor too runny. It applies smoothly, dries fast and lasts well. It is a little hard to remove though compared to creme polishes but not at all as troublesome as removing a glitter polish.

I wore this polish over Nykaa's Black Licorice as I felt this warmed up the red a bit. With this combination, my manicure lasted for a week and I finally removed it not because it looked all chipped and ragged, but because I grew bored of wearing it for so long.

China Glaze Nail Polish 2013 Happy Holiglaze

Colour Intensity
As mentioned previously, I wore this polish over a black base. The polish is sheer and on it's own, I would have to use around 3 coats for full opacity. Even with multiple coats, the colour doesn't change or darken. The colour however looks different under different light conditions. See how it looks an orange-red in some pictures and a raspberry-red in others.


China Glaze Nail Polish 2013 Happy Holiglaze


Longevity
This polish is one of the few that lasts well on my nails and combined with the right base and top coat combo would last fairly well on most people. No complaints as far as the lasting power goes.


China Glaze Nail Polish red 2013 Happy Holiglaze



Final Thoughts
Overall, I quite like this polish. Even though I lean more towards darker colours as far as my love for polish goes, this is one red I enjoy wearing. I can't stop staring at my nails time and again when I wear this to admire the beautiful finish of this polish.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment